State Farm Insurance Agent located in Conover, NC is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Sig Holcomb - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
Compensation: 30,000 to 40,000
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Courses on ethical and customer centered sales practices will be required
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies.
Sig Holcomb - State Farm Agent
Our firm's mission is to be a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. We take pride in letting our customer's needs guide us as we offer sound insurance and financial advice. It is our goal to exceed our customer's expectations in every interaction.
We are located in beautiful Conover, NC. Just off I-40 in the center of North Carolina. North Carolina is one of the top 5 growth States in the United States and a great place to live.
If you have the drive, commitment, and passion to take your career to the next level we look forward to you joining our winning team.
Company Website: www.sigholcomb.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)